« Home | are we missing it? » | Bono's homily from last week » | "Are you from Wisconsin, start Polka Mass!" » | the state of things... » | Emergent on ABCnews » | the community » | time will tell I guess » | So this is where I have been camped out the past m... » | Aslan "not much of a Christ figure" » | Might I suggest . . . » 

March 10, 2006 

Props on The Ooze

thanks to Lloyd on ChOGBlog I came accross this article. I haven't been fishing much lately for things to discuss at places like the ooze, so this is quite a find.

In this article Alan Hartung brings out things I've thought for a while. Some of it is hard to hear, but he's right. [Ya I had classes in Hartung Hall too!]

I am still plugging along at Emerging Churches by Bolger and Gibbs. Andy, how is it coming for you? We should probaly disscuss as we go don't ya think? That way things are fresh.

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06