« Home | Might I suggest . . . » | head that'a way » | Odyssey-ed lately? » | it's still rollin' in... » | 'i believe you have my stapler...' » | be honest, do your leadership/elders know about yo... » | a father and his son » | Something new » | Please, no more doing church for 'them' » | Brana's still at it » 

December 09, 2005 

Aslan "not much of a Christ figure"


I saw Narnia last night, er... this morning. It was great! I haven't actually read the series. I struggled with reading as a kid. My best freinds fam went through it and he told me the story the next day after his family had read it. That is something I want to do with my boys when they're a little older.
I came across this review and I wanted to talk about it. The author not being a believer doesn't understand. Not surprising. I could really hit a home run off the pitch about the New Yorker article. Check out the review, which like most movie critics' I don't agree with. Go see it for yourself.

Oh, if your looking for good pictures there's a great gallery today HERE.

Haven't seen it yet, and going to movies has been put on hold with an infant. I read a review from one of my emergent cronies here in Tampa. Rick Bennett on Narnia!

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06