« Home | head that'a way » | Odyssey-ed lately? » | it's still rollin' in... » | 'i believe you have my stapler...' » | be honest, do your leadership/elders know about yo... » | a father and his son » | Something new » | Please, no more doing church for 'them' » | Brana's still at it » | PoMo musings while watching Hawaiian fish » 

November 23, 2005 

Might I suggest . . .

Do you think we could have a Chogpomothinktank book club? Corny as it sounds, I think it would be cool to actually read communally and discuss. (ya know, stop, collaborate, and perhaps listen?!?!) Maybe we can hone in on some thoughts more succinctly?

I cannot wait to get my hands on this book: Emerging Churches: Creating Christian Community in Postmodern Cultures

Andrew Jones mentions this book on his blog.
and so does Jonny Baker

If you think this is a good idea, then chime in. If you would rather read something else, then suggest away.

BTW - Happy Thanksgiving

things have been nuts latley, I don't know about the rest of you. I think that book sounds great.

I ordered this book and a few others. Is anyone else blogging?

Dangit Randy, I was gonna buy you a copy for Christmas. I guess you get Reindeer boxers now.

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06