« Home | Aslan "not much of a Christ figure" » | Might I suggest . . . » | head that'a way » | Odyssey-ed lately? » | it's still rollin' in... » | 'i believe you have my stapler...' » | be honest, do your leadership/elders know about yo... » | a father and his son » | Something new » | Please, no more doing church for 'them' » 

December 11, 2005 

So this is where I have been camped out the past month

In a Cerebral sort of way that is, it's too cold to actually camp right now, and I live in Tampa.

Scot Mcknight from North Park University in Chicago is my new favorite author. I am totally engulfed in his book The Jesus Creed, and boy did I need this book.

Anyhoo, he has a very active blog, www.jesuscreed.org, and he posted this last week. I think it's a good set of hoops to guide us in discussion, that is if we plan on doing that in 2006. I know, your busy and who cares, but offer up some neurons if you can.

Seven Habits of Successful Emerging Discussions by Scot McKnight

Merry chrismahanukwazakah to you!

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06