« Home | the state of things... » | Emergent on ABCnews » | the community » | time will tell I guess » | So this is where I have been camped out the past m... » | Aslan "not much of a Christ figure" » | Might I suggest . . . » | head that'a way » | Odyssey-ed lately? » | it's still rollin' in... » 

February 02, 2006 

"Are you from Wisconsin, start Polka Mass!"


This made me laugh. I honestly wish I could play this game. LINK

-With network play enabled, you can steal members from other churches and earn points just like you saved them yourself.

Dude, my mom's church (in north central wisconsin, about 15 miles from any town) had a polka service last year, it was their highest attendance in years!

I can here them now in workship..."roll out the barrel, we'll have a barrel of fun..." I am going to check this game out! Do they have a demo? That is hilarious!

I added the Polka mass only because they exist. Thanks for the link -- Tim Bednar, e-Church.com

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06