« Home | Props on The Ooze » | are we missing it? » | Bono's homily from last week » | "Are you from Wisconsin, start Polka Mass!" » | the state of things... » | Emergent on ABCnews » | the community » | time will tell I guess » | So this is where I have been camped out the past m... » | Aslan "not much of a Christ figure" » 

March 16, 2006 

Happy Birthday Thinktank!...er Migration I mean


Wow so we've been doing this for a year. I missed the actual birthday, but I just wanted to bring that to everyone's attention. If you've notice we've started to grow up a little. New look. Site feed, with syndication icons right there. Andy had a great idea for guest bloggers. So look for that this year.

So my hope is that all of us are closer to culture than we were last year. [That we're not as deep into Christian sub-culture.] That we are doing more now than we were a year ago to affect the world/culture that we live our lives in. That we are more like misionaries to our towns and cities than chaplians called to say prayer once a year to the Lions Club meeting. In being different in those ways I hope you have more dust on you from your rabbi Jesus. [Dust by Nooma] So here we go. Another year. I wonder what we'll discover in the U.P. this year, eh?

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06