« Home | 'i believe you have my stapler...' » | be honest, do your leadership/elders know about yo... » | a father and his son » | Something new » | Please, no more doing church for 'them' » | Brana's still at it » | PoMo musings while watching Hawaiian fish » | A reminder... » | what do you think? » | remember Ska? this SoCal church left one out . . . » 

November 16, 2005 

it's still rollin' in...

If you were wondering about how General Assembly went I'll tell ya. The reason I started this blog was to promote discussion and see what exactly we're dealing with here in this changing culture. Ok...well that happend at GA. It seemed to me that a lot of hearts and minds were stirred. That was the point. I have had some good conversations during and after GA about what are we really talking about. I've even gotten feedback through my mom about what people thought. Sweet! Tony Jones would be happy that we're talking. If you were there please make sure to comment.

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06