« Home | Ron Martoia Interview » | Since I was up.... » | GA Aftermath: Here's what's happening in my neck o... » | Look out » | another opportunity for conversation » | Why Jesus Couldn't Be A Pastor » | the golden years & keifer sutherland » | Reactive Christianity » | MI.GA.2006.3 » | From the guys at Odyssey » 

December 16, 2006 

Ron Martoia Velocity Conversation at LPCOG

Hey Guys,

We've got Ron coming on February 22nd to Lincoln Park Church of God. It's a one day event. This will be the third one I've attended. It's a whole day of picking Ron's brain and talking more indepth about Ethos, Leadership, Theology etc...plus you get to pick each other's brains also...max of 20-30 attend so it's very personal...

The cost is 99 bucks...well worth the time and info...register at velocityculture.com

rumor has it that he may give us a copy of his chapter on trapize artistry not yet published...no promises yet...

Thanks
Steve

Hey Steve,
I didn't see a place to register on Ron's website. Is it already full? or maybe not posted yet?

This comment has been removed by the author.

Our bad you guys. Link is going up shortly for registration. And let me lay the rumor to rest I will provide the full text chapter of the South Africa volume coming out next year on Trapeze Leadership. I also want to let you know, we will be talking at some level about the follow up book to Static I am working on right now. I have just spent the last two months working on 2000 pages of reading and research and some of the findings are as fascinating as they are important to a new understanding of spiritual conversations and God's whole purpose in creation to begin with. Hope a bunch of you can attend it will be new, fresh and I hope in some ways ground breaking.

Ron, thanks for the ongoing conversation. I really appreicate it man. Would it be useful to you to be a contributor to this blog? If you'd like a central place to grease the wheels for the Velocity. fine if you do, fine if you don't. eMe: randygbennett@gmail.com

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06