« Home | Why Jesus Couldn't Be A Pastor » | the golden years & keifer sutherland » | Reactive Christianity » | MI.GA.2006.3 » | From the guys at Odyssey » | MI.GA.2006 » | an artistic cultural intpretation » | Some "Ps" from Dan Kimball » | Pastoral or Missional? » | Yet Another Episode in a Continuing Saga » 

December 01, 2006 

another opportunity for conversation

I've been contacted by dearchurch.com. It's a site that's a companion to the book Dear Church, by Sarah Cunningham. Anyway, it has to do with disillusionment, hurt, or frustration with the Church. She is doing a Media Tour, one of the arms of which is blogs and websites. Someone from the website emailed me to see if we wanted to be involved with a blogsphere interview. What happens is we generate some questions and Sarah will reply to them and I can post them here. I guess leave your questions here as comments or you can email me.

I think it's a good opportunity to continue and broaden our conversation.

BTW: has anyone read the book yet? [sheepishly asked, because I haven't yet.]

Questions could be like:
what do you see as them main issues the church has to face/overcome to minister to postmodern generations?

apparently this isn't flying off the shelf like I thought it would. I was just excited that someone else noticed this blog. I still think it is a good thing.

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06