« Home | a book » | Ron Martoia Velocity Conversation at LPCOG » | Ron Martoia Interview » | Since I was up.... » | GA Aftermath: Here's what's happening in my neck o... » | Look out » | another opportunity for conversation » | Why Jesus Couldn't Be A Pastor » | the golden years & keifer sutherland » | Reactive Christianity » 

December 21, 2006 

Heads up Contributors!

I've upgraded the blog to Blogger beta. So before you can post again I think you have to upgrade your account. It seems worth it to me. There's more easy layout change, and the dashboard is differant, etc. Time to keep up with the latest and greatest!

Yeah, we definitely don't want to fall behind the Jones'.

Beta is much better.

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06