« Home | Pastoral or Missional? » | Yet Another Episode in a Continuing Saga » | in the know » | Another Episode in a Continuing Saga » | Hot cider, fresh donuts and pumkin patches » | Sound Off » | An Interview » | A Reminder » | on emergent preaching » | Creeds, hmm » 

October 31, 2006 

Some "Ps" from Dan Kimball

It's a shame, I started to read this post a couple weeks ago in google reader and I din't get all the way through it at the time.

I really appreicate Dan's heart and the questions he asks. BTW he "still [hasn't] found what [he's] looking for" in church. I dig that about him.

Anyway, another great post by Dan on how we do what we do as the church. Great thoughts Dan!

One thing I appreciate about Dan is that he's all about asking the right questions, not necessarily providing all the answers.

Post a Comment