« Home | Yet Another Episode in a Continuing Saga » | in the know » | Another Episode in a Continuing Saga » | Hot cider, fresh donuts and pumkin patches » | Sound Off » | An Interview » | A Reminder » | on emergent preaching » | Creeds, hmm » | the Irishman is always quotable » 

October 31, 2006 

Pastoral or Missional?

Here's a link sent to me by a friend and former senior pastor of mine. [Thanks Dave!] It's a good article that will help us think more about the structure and the pattern that we're in as pastors and church leaders and where I think we need to go. Reading this post brings these questions to me:

So I am a pastor. God has made me that way. How do I do a missional church/ministry?

What structures are in place that hinder me from being missional?

How do I get the leaders around me to see it this way too? Not only see it, but live it?

"The quiz is worth 30pts. Remember weekly quizes are one third of your grade" [Sorry had a college flashback.]

great questions!

Post a Comment