« Home | ChOG Postmodern Thinktank » | Hey Mike! Say ya to da UP eh? » | Filibuster Street Church of God » | For those wondering... » | Are you ready? Can you see it? » | "...All because of you I AM..." » | The Chaotic Re-reformation Holiness Locomotion » | Greetings from the Dirty South » | emergent/postmodern defined??? » | Lives or Minds? » 

June 14, 2005 

Rant 061405 [dog poop]

Did you know that in Greenville, MI, where I reside there are ordinaces? Also did you know that in our fair city we are asked to follow those ordinances? We have an ordanace for dog poop. It is illegal to leave dog excrement anywhere other than your own lawn. So this lady lets her mid-size poodle poop in my lawn every time she walks by. Good thing it's not an 85lb Lab like I used to have. This lady is of the Builder generation. Every time I talk to a builder they always make a comment about society going to s***. That just gets me! HEY LADY IS IT THAT HARD TO PUT A PLASTIC GROCERY BAG IN YOUR POCKET? I'm done now. Thanks, I feel better.

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06