« Home | Rant 061405 [dog poop] » | ChOG Postmodern Thinktank » | Hey Mike! Say ya to da UP eh? » | Filibuster Street Church of God » | For those wondering... » | Are you ready? Can you see it? » | "...All because of you I AM..." » | The Chaotic Re-reformation Holiness Locomotion » | Greetings from the Dirty South » | emergent/postmodern defined??? » 

June 23, 2005 

A couple thoughts

I have noticed traffic slowing on here lately. Hey, that's ok. I understand school is out probably for all of us. Unless the schools near you to some cooky year round thing. So life has become busy on the persoanl level. I know Nate is camping with the fam this week. [You go!] My wife just birthed our second son. [YOU GO JEN!] I hope that in all these persuits that you're just trying to be who God wants you to be. I hope its part of your persuit of being, relevant, genuine, real, whatever buzz word you want to attach to it. I hope you are living "fully devoted follower"-ness.

When you get a chance I'd like to talk about how this disscussion has affected you, and how you do ministry. I hope it has. It has me. Lets hear some testimonies. I guess I'll start first. This has given me some words to express some things. I am becoming a better interpretor for Moderns and Postmoderns. I am looking at planning and preporations synvergently. [Right and left brained.] As I'm teaching I'm trying to be a tourguide to life. I'm pointing out siritual things in life. Trying show people how connected God is to everyday life.

Those are the biggest things I guess. I thank God for molding me. My prayer is that I allow him to clean the inside of the cup, so that I may be a useful vessel.

Thanks for being involved. Thanks for your hearts. I'm out.

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06