« Home | I'm away for a while... » | Emerging Churches 2.2 » | Emerging Churches 2.1 » | Emerging Churches 2.0 » | Wow Scot » | When I entered kindergarten, I was absolutely terr... » | I know, when it rains it pours.... » | Scot McKinght on an Emmaus Community near Chicago » | Tim Keller's Thoughts on Contextualisation » | Rob Bell article . . . » 

August 10, 2006 

may be silly

If you subscribe and haven't just subscribed in the last two months, could you re-subscribe? I'm now using Feedburner, which will give stats for traffic, and number of substribers, stuff like that. I would like to have a real number of subscribers and I know that a few of you grabbed the feed when I first started it, maybe a year ago.

thanks for your help.

In addition to the MANY feed link scripts you have on your site, add a LINK command in your template header with the new feed so that feed-ready browsers like Firefox pick it up.

Hey Randy, Wish I could have met you at IYC. I'm not sure if I subscribed properly, as you asked, since I'm a little behind on learning the whole "feed" stuff. I do catch up with the posts every once in a while and one of these days I'll have the courage to actually post some thoughts. Interesting discussions happened in the X-Change event (post-high schoolers through twenty-somethings) at IYC concerning the future of church and ministry to a college-age culture. We also conducted a focus group where we met with 10 college-agers and discussed questions given to us by Jeanette Flynn of Church of God Ministries. Questions like: What should be the tasks of the Church of God National Leadership? We were shocked they even cared what college-agers thought about such questions.

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06