« Home | Migration Weigh-In » | Bolger on Youth Ministry » | Run for the Border » | a view of the church? » | someone has too much time on their hands » | Emerging Churches 1.0 » | emerging real community » | Getting the ball rolling » | community education » | The Holiness Manifesto » 

June 06, 2006 

Rob Bell article . . .

This is an article on Rob Bell and his Noomas, in the Chicago Sun-Times. The comparison to Billy Graham is a bit much, don't ya think? LINK

I think that's a whole lot of pressure that I wouldn't wish on anyone. It was a really complimentary article. I'm glad of that press, on someone who is great, humble example of 21st century pastor/Christian. I'm glad some like was shown on him. I hope some people will check him out. They'll probably see God while they're at it.

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06