« Home | When I entered kindergarten, I was absolutely terr... » | I know, when it rains it pours.... » | Scot McKinght on an Emmaus Community near Chicago » | Tim Keller's Thoughts on Contextualisation » | Rob Bell article . . . » | Migration Weigh-In » | Bolger on Youth Ministry » | Run for the Border » | a view of the church? » | someone has too much time on their hands » 

July 05, 2006 

Wow Scot

In his post named Zealotry1 Scot McKnight brings out something that I've noticed about evengelicals and ChOG, which I hope you know aren't completely the same. [Been reading ChOGBlog lately?] Does this apply to the Holiness Manifesto, what do you think? Some challenging thoughts, check it out.

Update

Scot made a whole series on this:
Zealotry2, Zealotry3, Zealotry4, Zealotry5, Zealotry:A Danger, ...

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06