« Home | may be silly » | I'm away for a while... » | Emerging Churches 2.2 » | Emerging Churches 2.1 » | Emerging Churches 2.0 » | Wow Scot » | When I entered kindergarten, I was absolutely terr... » | I know, when it rains it pours.... » | Scot McKinght on an Emmaus Community near Chicago » | Tim Keller's Thoughts on Contextualisation » 

August 10, 2006 

Comming back

When I've come back to ministry from a mission trip I've had the same thoughts and feelings: We do a lot of meaningless things in our ministries. Meaningless compared to what students and I just did in Mexico with Amor Ministries. We gave people a house of their own in 5 days. Something they could lock and close the window on. Something the've never had before. In the average 5 days, what do we do to impact the world around us? Is there anything close to what we did in MX? How the heck do we change that? Most the people in my area have homes and food. Most have good jobs and nice cars. What do they really need? What do people on your block need? What do the people on the blocks around your church need?

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06