« Home | what do you think? » | remember Ska? this SoCal church left one out . . . » | a day with mcClaren in g.r. » | Always emerging . . . » | Unraveling Emergent II [Hope you have your spectac... » | Unraveling Emergent » | transition » | Strategic Planning Anyone? Are those chunks on th... » | empty » | Why Boomers resist the “Emergent fad' » 

October 10, 2005 

A reminder...

This weekend is the the ChOG in MI Christian Leadership Convention. I am leading a conference on what we've been talking about. I was hoping it would be more of a conversation. That means I'm callin on you that can to come. This isn't me alone, so please come and converse. I have some pics that I want to throw up on a screen. If you have anything that is a visual depiction of our conversation email me it. I'll be posting a couple things later in the week.

nice Brian. Oh, I was also asked to faciltate a disscussion at Gerneral assembly with Ken and Joel who are contributors here, that will be cool too.

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06