« Home | amen » | Synopsis of Signs of Emergence » | questions over answers... » | AdventConspiracy » | where am I on this? » | a new book for you... » | ChOG in MI GA 2008 » | Hybels Confession, and other Movements » | calling all Michiganders » | look out there's evil out there » 

January 02, 2008 

thanks for the recap marko

I was catching up on my googlereader feeds and I saw a recap from Mark Oestreicher from Youth Specialties. I caught THIS Willow-esque confession.... oh, just about a year late. Thanks for the year in review MarkO. I would have missed it. I stopped going to YS conventions because of what he's talking about. I'm glad they're going in a different direction. It seemed to me that they were based on the books that they were hyping in the catalog.

Labels: ,

Dear Randy,

I'm thankful for your post. When I went to the NYWC in Cincinnatti in 06, I felt totally out of place, like I was at some huge party. Now I may know why.

Love,
Maggie Clegg (Cassel)

Post a Comment