« Home | Our buddy Ron is in the blogsphere » | Sad news » | How to Emerge Without Being Emerging (from Alan Ha... » | Have you heard of » | spaces » | Emergent Vs. Traditional? » | the chart » | The difference between the missional and emerging ... » | Chiropractor anyone? » | Unleash Conference Streaming Videos » 

June 29, 2007 

In the merry old land of Oz

I've been emailing a guy from AUS that's connected to Forge. [Alan Hirsch.] I tried to meet with some Forge peops when I was Down Under but I couldn't make it happen. I got the email of a guy named Phil though. He's pointed me to a blog with some posts on their journey as a church. It was 4 churches that combined to make one new one. It's been an interesting story so far. Check them out here >>. I think there's a lot we can learn from them on how we can reimagine church.

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06