« Home | The difference between the missional and emerging ... » | Chiropractor anyone? » | Unleash Conference Streaming Videos » | c & C » | ...like a hole in the head » | In the merry old land of oz » | Emersion Books » | Blogs I'm Watching » | Isn't she beautiful? - "The Book" » | Ministry Update 2.0 » 

April 25, 2007 

the chart

Check out this helpful chart. It will probably clear some things up for you. >:|
It in fact didn't help my blood pressure any. I'm glad I'm not expected at the doctor today.


Edit: Wow, a lot of what the video link talks about that Andy posted has to do with this chart and the church.

Labels: , ,

Thanks for sharing that chart, I never realized that rugged individualism was a biblical concept.

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06