« Home | some strong words from Anderson Campmeeting » | Check out Emergent on PBS & on Wikipedia » | An interview with Tony Jones » | wayne and wendy whiner... » | Two very differant things to share today... » | He is Limitless, so why limit Him » | Existing Churches -- Let them die? » | A Place to Change » | Might I suggest » | Emerging Churches and Denominations » 

July 18, 2005 

An MI opportunity...

I know that a lot of us are not in Michigan. Those us who are, there is something cool coming to Grand Rapids. Conerstone Univ is hosting a disscussion on the emerget church. You can check it out here. Register online too if you want. Brian McLearn is coming as well as some others. Luch comes with it. My Senior Pastor, Dave Perry, wanted me to pass this on to you. As you see, I thought is was a good idea. It comes with lunch, which Dave gives it 4 stars. If you guys come, we can sit together and talk with our mouths full of our 4 star lunch. check it out.

Hmmmm, is it really a PoMo event, if there is food involved? And will there be postmodern food choices or will the participants be handed down in an oppressive manor, assumed lunchable meals that someone pre-chose for all to enjoy. On a lighter note, check out this book, A New Kind of Consumption by Brownie Mclean

no this is not a pomo. It will very much be stuctured, and Dutch. Since since Grand Rapids metro area has the largest concentration of Dutch people outside of the Netherlands. But it may attract some peops that really want to talk. So talk I shall. [I set out to be funny, but it didn't turn that way.]

For you Michiganders, have you checked out this cohort?

http://emergentmidmichigan.blogspot.com/

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I deleted that comment becuase of embarassing grammer....

I have seen that before...I have thought about leading a cohort, but with Levi coming, I'm trying to get some sleep right now. I may consider something like that in the future. although I kinda feel like that already. I may be able to learn somethings from that structrue though, eh?

Post a Comment

In The Beginging

The First Post

Who's Migrating

If you'd like to contribute
email Randy
Free Website Counters
Free Website Counters
hits since 3.29.06