« Home | jim bob [kind of like the waltons] » | Uhh...Prayer? » | Who's next? » | a visit » | This is Randy  » | Back up just a bit » 

March 23, 2005 

Billy Bob [yes, as in the teeth]

[Am I the "powers that be"? Wow that was better than making kids take laps at soccer practice]

Nate, I hear you. "Are they ministry material? Are they ready? Well, your the pastor." I hear crap like that all the time. Jesus got his guys doing ministry with him. They watched, learned and were partners. Jesus sent them out on there own, and when they came back he fed thousands of people. DANG THAT'S LAB! So how do you people do that? Or how better can we get people involved with the process of ministry? I know on a weekly or daily basis I go about planning and "training"[if you can call it that.], in a very modern way. It looks like a line not a mind map. Presently I don't know how to get people to buy into that process. I'm not sure I could say "hey lets meet Tuesday and plan Sunday Night [Youth]." If ministry is truly meant for the whole church to do...How do we get there? Nate we've talked about creative process, but I guess I'd like to see it. I guess what I'm saying is I'd like to see the guts of a emergent ministry. I want to take a walk on that road.